.

Friday 1 October 2010

Yay for Friday!!

It's Friday............... Yay!!!! It's very wet, very windy and quite frankly bloody miserable outside ......... boo!
I think I have a chest infection.............boo! But ........ on the bright side ........................ I am going to a workshop on sock knitting tomorrow with my lovely friend C ...... yay! I have got a lovely pot of Butternut Squash and Chilli soup on the hob ...... yum! Middle littlie was given a certificate for being pupil of the week ..........gushing pride!  and ...................


My beach hut fused glass panel came out the kiln and I like it!


My gorgeous, rainbow coloured, new crochet hooks arrived. Aren't they lovely? So much more jolly than the grey ones I have been using.


Twinkle twinkle ........I love my little star and intend to make lots more as pressies for Christmas and more for myself too! I love using up all my left over glass.




and last of all little Tinker is getting used to being handled and Middle littlie is doing a great job of taming her. Not quite time to ditch the safety gloves yet lol!




I hope you all have a great weekend whatever you are doing.
Thank you for stopping by. xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the fused glass beach hut panel. That is sooo neat and unique. I don't know anything about that technique. Love the colors. ☺robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh i've been hit hard by the wind and rain too and suffering so i symphaphise with you :( what great glass projects you have i am in awe of them they're fabulous well done xx And well done little middle one always a nice warm feeling when the little ones earn such a nice reward at school xx

    ReplyDelete