.

Monday 20 September 2010

Weekend

Had an amazing weekend! Helping move a friends daughter to Uni which was sad as she was also my babysitter so I guess me and Mr T.B. won't be able to go out as often. Which is laughable really as with any parent of three littlies knows there really aren't that many nights out anyway! Oh well it'll be glasses of wine and a log burner for us. Dust off the scrabble it is then.
We had an amazing day Sunday watching Cbbc show Live n Deadly being filmed and are hoping to see out littlies on TV this weekend as they got a really good chat with the VERY dishy and totaly charming Steve Backshall (yum yum swoon swoon). Long day with aching legs and tierd feet but big smiles! Home for some crochet time to finish my nieces birthday pressie I have been crocheting. A cosy cowl/scarf and matching wrist warmers. Biggest littlie wants me to make her the same but then I want them too so I might have to fake repetitive strain injury or we are going to end up looking like my fav childhood tv programme The Flumps!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Ooh we saw Steve the previous week - he was such a lovely guy and really made time for all the children - lovely guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ladies! I am trying to work out how to use this but I will start loading my projects up as soon as I can.xx
    P.S. I am now a bigger Steve Backshall fan than my littlies. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing your bright new blog develop and grow.
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete